In this executive book summary of Exploiting Chaos, one of the best trend spotters in North America reveals powerful strategies for thriving in any economic climate.
Author Jeremy Gutsche offers examples of successful iconic companies — Disney, Hyatt, MTV, and more — that started during periods of recessions, arguing that periods of uncertainty actually fuel opportunity, reshuffle the deck and change the rules of the game.
In this summary of Exploiting Chaos, you will learn:
- How to contemplate what’s next for brands, commerce and consumerism.
- How to break boundaries, ignite customer passion and start a revolution.
- How to find simplicity in the clutter.
- Where to find opportunity in the middle of difficulty.
- How to identify new market needs and enjoy remarkable success.