Learn project management techniques to conduct managerial and executive meetings.
Organizations are increasingly using project management techniques within their operations and the specialist language of project management has become more and more commonplace in managerial and executive meetings. This trend is here to stay and it means that managers need to be familiar with project management roles, terms and processes.
You will learn:
- How projects are defined and why they differ from business processes
- How the structure of an organization impacts project management
- How project management roles and responsibilities are defined
- How all projects can be mapped to the same basic life cycle structure
- How project management can be organized into functional areas